Introduction to Aquifer
This is the wiki contains documentation for the Aquifer project.
Table of Contents
- What is a 'Drush make workflow'?
- What is Aquifer?
- Quick-start guide
- Scaffold system
- Build system
Contributing to this wiki is painless. Everything is stored and served from the Aquifer wiki repository.
All pages are stored in the
/sections folder, and added to the
SUMMARY.md file as markdown links in a bulleted list. Gitbook is used to compile the docs and create the browser-friendly pages, which is published on Github pages at docs.aquifer.io.
Process for submitting changes
- Fork the Aquifer wiki repository.
- Make your changes in a branch other than
- Submit a PR with your changes.
This wiki uses gitbooks to compile the markdown files into a collection of browser-friendly pages. To compile the markdown:
- Install gitbook:
npm install gitbook-cli -g.
- In the wiki directory, run
- To build the project, in the wiki directory, run
- If you would like to locally test the compiled output, run
gitbook serve, and point your browser at
- NOTE: Gitbooks will remove the CNAME file in the
_bookdirectory. Do not commit this change.